Wild Fermented Pickles and Kimchi Pack
- Includes one of each: Fermented Kimchi & Fermented Pickles
- Wild Fermented
- 200 Billion CFUs per serving. Including: L. plantarum, L.reuteri. L. rhamnosus, L. salivarius, L. paraplantarum, L. curvatus, L. delbrueckii, L. paracasei, L. hammesii, L. acidophilus, L. brevis, L. sakei
- Sustainably produced and Handcrafted
- Locally Sourced Produce
- Organic Ingredients
- Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Vegan, Raw
- NO artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
- Refrigerate ferments upon receipt of package
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Keto, Whole30, AIP, and Paleo friendly product!
- Learn how to make your own fermented foods with our kits!
We get it, you just couldn't decide which ferment to choose from! We have been there, believe us. This two pack features one jar of very popular fermented kimchi and one jar of fermented pickles. Both ferments are made with only the freshest ingredients, sourced from local farmers in Baton Rouge, Louisiana and other southern states. Both ferments contain 10 to 20 times more probiotics per serving than the average oral supplement. Each batch of pickles and kimchi is hand chopped and placed in American White Oak barrels, where they go through bacterial succession and wild fermentation for about four weeks for kimchi and two weeks for pickles. Probiotic quantity and quality are tested using microscopy, biochemical testing, and metabolic testing at every stage of the fermentation process. This ensures safety and effectiveness of the natural probiotics in every batch. We pack the fermented vegetables into jars ourselves, seal them and keep them refrigerated until they are ready to be shipped. Using only cabbage, pickling cucumbers, salt, water and a special blend of organic spices for the kimchi, these probiotic packed veggies are great tasting and great for you. We never use artificial flavorings colors or preservatives in any of our products.