- Six 16-ounce jars of fermented kimchi
- FREE SHIPPING
- Wild fermented
- Approximately 500 Billion CFUs Per Jar including: L. plantarum, L.reuteri. L. rhamnosus, L. salivarius, L. paraplantarum, L. curvatus, L. delbrueckii, L. paracasei, L. hammesii, L. acidophilus, L. brevis, L. sakei
- Sustainably Produced and Handcrafted
- Locally Sourced Produce
- Made Exclusively With Fair-Trade Organic Spices
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Raw
- NO artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
- Refrigerate Kimchi upon receipt of the package.
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Keto, Whole30, and Paleo friendly product!
Inspired by the flavors and tradition of Korean kimchi, our Fermented Kimchi is filled with fantastic flavors and locally sourced vegetables, ensuring that every bite will be as bold as the last.
We developed a Korean-inspired, yet original fermented cabbage product utilizing gochugaru, garlic, onion, ginger, carrot, and kelp. Kelp adds wonderful flavor while keeping our products vegan. The organic kelp used in our kimchi recipe is also an excellent source of iodine, iron, calcium, and vitamins A, B1, B2, C, D, and E.
Each batch of Cultured Guru Kimchi starts with fresh cabbage that is chopped and placed in an American white oak barrel with just a bit of unrefined sea salt, Fair-Trade Organic spices, and purified water. It then goes through bacterial succession and wild fermentation for about three to four weeks. Probiotic quantity and quality are tested at every stage of the fermentation process. This ensures the safety and quality of the natural probiotics in every batch.
Our ferments are handmade and small-batch, so you can expect slight seasonal variations in textures throughout the year. These variations reflect the seasonal growth of cabbage that we source as locally as possible.
Cultured Guru kimchi is a unique addition to the about 200 types of kimchi that have existed for thousands of years. It is vastly different from the most well-known Korean Kimchi, Baechu, which we would never try to replicate or profit off of. We give full credit to Korean food and culture for the inspiration. For authentic Korean kimchi and recipes that incorporate kimchi click here.