Pickle Fermentation Kit
- Great for getting started fermenting vegetables!
- All kit equipment is reusable for future fermentation recipes
With this kit we've done all science and calculating for you, you just mix & ferment!
Fermenting vegetables safely at home can be intimidating. It is a science, and it takes a bit of work to get it right. Unfortunately, very few fermentation recipes on the internet actually turn vegetables into probiotic power foods, and most recipes out there miss the mark when it comes to safety. Our blog recipes are focused on the microbes present in fermented vegetables, which is the most important part of making safe, probiotic fermented vegetables. In order to make our fermentation methods easier and accessible, we developed these super easy to use kits and kit refill packs.
- Everything you need to get started fermenting + Everything you need to make fermented pickles at home!
- Just follow the recipe card: all you need to provide is a scale, a mixing bowl and pickling cucumbers!
- It's three easy steps:
- You receive this kit with all equipment needed to ferment at home.
- You weigh out 200 grams of sliced pickling cucumbers and 200 grams of water using a kitchen scale.
- Follow the recipe card and add the salt packet + seasonings to the cucumbers and water → mix & pack into your jar → then let it ferment into a probiotic power food!
- 16 oz Cultured Guru Regular Mouth Mason Jar
- Regular Mouth Airlock Lid
- Regular Mouth Rust Free Screw Band
- Regular Mouth Fermentation Weight
- only hand wash fermentation weights
- Pre-weighed Cultured Guru Fermentation Salt packet
- 100% USDA Organic Pickle Spice Mix
- Exclusive 6 page Pickle Fermentation Recipe Guide with fermentation tips and tricks from Microbiologist, Kaitlynn Fenley
- Recipe is Vegan, Gluten Free and Sugar Free
- Kit equipment is compatible with our easy to use recipe packs: Try out making Sauerkraut or Kimchi next!
Reference our Reusing Your Fermentation Kit Blog to use your kit time and time again!