- Wild Fermented
- Six 16-ounce Jars
- FREE SHIPPING
- 500 Billion CFUs per jar. Including: L. plantarum, L.reuteri. L. rhamnosus, L. salivarius, L. paraplantarum, L. curvatus, L. delbrueckii, L. paracasei, L. hammesii, L. acidophilus, L. brevis, L. sakei
- Sustainably produced and Handcrafted
- Locally Sourced Produce
- Made Exclusively With Fair-Trade Organic Spices
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Raw
- NO artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
- Refrigerate ferments upon receipt of the package.
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Keto, Whole30, and Paleo-friendly products!
All ferments are made with only the freshest ingredients, sourced as locally as possible. All of our ferments contain 10 to 20 times more probiotics per serving than the average oral supplement.
Each batch of kraut, kimchi, and Turmeric Sauerkraut starts with fresh cabbage that is chopped and placed in American White Oak barrels with water, sea salt, and spices. Each batch then goes through bacterial succession and wild fermentation for about three to four weeks.
Our ferments are handmade and small-batch, so you can expect slight seasonal variations in textures throughout the year. These variations reflect the seasonal growth of produce that we source as locally as possible.
Find recipes and more about our fermentation process at https://cultured.guru/blog