Fermented Turmeric Sauerkraut
30% OFF SALE
- Wild Fermented in American White Oak Barrels
- Six 16-ounce jars
- FREE SHIPPING
- Bio-Available Anti-Inflammatory Turmeric fermented with black pepper
- Microbiologist Verified, approximately 500 Billion CFUs per jar. Including: L. plantarum, L.reuteri. L. rhamnosus, L. salivarius, L. paraplantarum, L. curvatus, L. delbrueckii, L. paracasei, L. hammesii, L. acidophilus, L. brevis, L. sakei
- Sustainably Produced and Handcrafted
- Locally Sourced Produce
- Organic Ingredients
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Raw
- NO artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
- Refrigerate product upon receipt of the package.
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Keto, Whole30, and Paleo-friendly product!
Each batch of Turmeric Sauerkraut starts with fresh cabbage that is chopped and placed in an American white oak barrel with just a bit of unrefined sea salt, organic spices, and purified water. It then goes through bacterial succession and wild fermentation for about three to four weeks. Probiotic quantity and quality are tested using microscopy, biochemical testing, and metabolic testing at every stage of the fermentation process. This ensures the safety and effectiveness of the natural probiotics in every batch. Using only cabbage and salt this probiotic packed kraut is great tasting and great for you!