- Wild Fermented in American White Oak Barrels
- Six 16-ounce jars
- FREE SHIPPING
- Bio-Available Anti-Inflammatory Turmeric fermented with black pepper
- Microbiologist Verified, approximately 500 Billion CFUs per jar. Including: L. plantarum, L.reuteri. L. rhamnosus, L. salivarius, L. paraplantarum, L. curvatus, L. delbrueckii, L. paracasei, L. hammesii, L. acidophilus, L. brevis, L. sakei
- Sustainably Produced and Handcrafted
- Locally Sourced Produce
- Made Exclusively With Fair-Trade Organic Spices
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Raw
- NO artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
- Refrigerate product upon receipt of the package.
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Keto, Whole30, and Paleo-friendly product!
Each batch of Turmeric Sauerkraut starts with fresh cabbage that is chopped and placed in an American white oak barrel with just a bit of unrefined sea salt, organic spices, and purified water. It then goes through bacterial succession and wild fermentation for about three to four weeks. Probiotic quantity and quality are tested using microscopy, biochemical testing, and metabolic testing at every stage of the fermentation process.
Our ferments are handmade and small-batch, so you can expect slight seasonal variations in textures throughout the year. These variations reflect the seasonal growth of cabbage that we source as locally as possible.