Fermented Kraut, Kimchi and Pickles Three Pack
- Includes one of each: Fermented Sauerkraut, Fermented Kimchi and Fermented Pickles
- Wild Fermented
- 200 Billion CFUs per serving. Including: L. plantarum, L.reuteri. L. rhamnosus, L. salivarius, L. paraplantarum, L. curvatus, L. delbrueckii, L. paracasei, L. hammesii, L. acidophilus, L. brevis, L. sakei
- Sustainably produced and Handcrafted
- Locally Sourced Produce
- Organic Ingredients
- Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Vegan, Raw
- NO artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
- Refrigerate ferments upon receipt of package.
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Keto, Whole30, AIP, and Paleo friendly product!
Get the most bang for your buck with our three pack. It contains one jar of each ferment from our store. All ferments are made with only the freshest ingredients, sourced from local farmers in Baton Rouge, Louisiana and other southern states. All of our ferments contain 10 to 20 times more probiotics per serving than the average oral supplement. Each batch of kraut and kimchi and pickles is hand chopped and placed in American White Oak barrels, where they go through bacterial succession and wild fermentation for about four weeks. Probiotic quantity and quality are tested using microscopy, biochemical testing, and metabolic testing at every stage of the fermentation process. This ensures safety and effectiveness of the natural probiotics in every batch. We pack the fermented vegetables into jars ourselves, seal them and keep them refrigerated until they are ready to be shipped. We never use artificial flavorings colors or preservatives in any of our products.