Fermented Sauerkraut (Case of 12)
- Wild Fermented
- 200 Billion CFUs per serving. Including: L. plantarum, L.reuteri. L. rhamnosus, L. salivarius, L. paraplantarum, L. curvatus, L. delbrueckii, L. paracasei, L. hammesii, L. acidophilus, L. brevis, L. sakei
- Sustainably Produced and Handcrafted
- Locally Sourced Produce
- Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Vegan, Raw
- NO artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
- Refrigerate Sauerkraut upon receipt of package.
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Keto, Whole30, AIP, and Paleo friendly product!
This is what started it all! Cultured Guru's signature sauerkraut is a must try! Our fermented sauerkraut contains 10 to 20 times more probiotics per serving than the average oral supplement. Try putting our kraut on your veggie burger or add it to yummy pasta. You could even get creative with the kraut brine and try it in your next smoothie! Our sauerkraut is made with only the freshest cabbage, sourced from local farmers Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Each batch of kraut is hand chopped and placed in an American white oak barrel, where it goes through bacterial succession and wild fermentation for about three weeks. Probiotic quantity and quality are tested using microscopy, biochemical testing, and metabolic testing at every stage of the fermentation process. This ensures safety and effectiveness of the natural probiotics in every batch. Using only cabbage and salt this probiotic packed kraut is great tasting and great for you. We never use artificial flavorings colors or preservatives in any of our products.