Biome Beauty Glow
Need help deciding which Biome Beauty product to get? CLICK HERE for our blog guide on which Biome Beauty is the one for you!
All About Biome Beauty Glow:
Do you want to feed and nourish your gut microbiome with real food?
Do you want the benefits of fermented vegetables and the probiotics in fermented vegetables on the go?
Do you want the amazing health benefits of fermented vegetables, but maybe you do not like fermented vegetables?
Do you want to replace your ineffective, overpriced probiotic supplements and pills with a real-food product that truly feeds your gut microbiome?
Do you want to ditch lab-grown, genetically modified probiotic pills and supplements for easy-to-use natural probiotics found in real food… from nature?
Then Biome Beauty Glow is for you!
Biome Beauty Glow is food for a healthy gut microbiome and healthy skin microbiome. It promotes overall digestive wellness, healthy skin, and a balanced gut microbiome.
- This is not a supplement, it's simply fiber-rich food.
- 100% natural pomegranate flavor from dehydrated pomegranate.
- Supports a species-rich and healthy gut microbiome.
- Promotes healthy and glowing skin with seabuckthorn berries, pomegranates, carrots, beets, and dragon fruit.
- Probiotics from naturally fermented sauerkraut that are proven to survive the digestive journey
- Microbiologist certified 50 billion CFUs per jar including: L. plantarum, L.reuteri. L. rhamnosus, L. salivarius, L. paraplantarum, L. curvatus, L. delbrueckii, L. paracasei, L. hammesii, L. acidophilus, L. brevis, L. sakei
- USDA Fair-trade Organic ingredients
- Feeds beneficial gut microbes with prebiotic, fiber-rich foods
- There are 36 servings in a jar, so that’s over a month supply of real-food probiotics!
- Promotes regular and comfortable digestion
- Naturally refined sugar-free, gluten-free, dairy-free and soy-free
- Promotes healthy hair, skin, and nails
- For best effects consume with a plant and fiber-rich diet!
Biome Beauty Glow is an extremely powerful combination of probiotics and prebiotics. It includes 14 real-food ingredients loaded with resistant starch, fiber, vitamins, and nutrients to feed good gut bacteria and promote overall digestive wellness.
Let's talk about the star ingredients:
Pomegranate & Dragon Fruit: These fruits get their vibrant red colors from a plethora of beneficial phytonutrients. The polyphenol antioxidants in pomegranate and dragon fruit help to protect skin cells from damage and help to reduce skin inflammation.
Beets & Carrots: These powerhouse root vegetables are FANTASTIC for skin health and gut health! Not only are they loaded with fiber to feed your good gut microbes, but these vegetables are also packed with antioxidant polyphenols. The vitamins and antioxidants in carrots and beets help to keep your skin glowing, nourished and smooth.
Sea Buckthorn Berries: This is one of my favorite superfoods for skin health. Sea Buckthorn has a balanced composition of fatty acids along with antioxidants, vitamin C, flavonoids, polyphenols and polysaccharides making it quite powerful in promoting skin health.
Biome Beauty Glow powder is also LOADED with probiotic bacteria from wild fermented sauerkraut. After fermenting for four weeks, we slowly dehydrate our Cultured Guru sauerkraut at a low temperature to ensure all the probiotic bacteria survive. Then we grind it into a powder and mix it with 13 other prebiotic superfoods. We’ve tested this many times and even made a video so you can see the living Lactobacillus swimming around in hydrated Biome Beauty! CLICK HERE TO WATCH.
Mix 1 teaspoon into 350ml of water, fresh-pressed juice, kombucha, room temperature tea, or a smoothie once a day for optimum results.
*Jerusalem Artichoke Powder, *Green Banana Powder, *Apple Fiber, *Pumpkin Seed Powder, *Date Powder, *Carrots, *Beets, Sauerkraut Powder, *Psyllium Husks, *Flaxseed Powder, *Pomegranate, *Dragonfruit, *Sea Buckthorn Berry, *Chia Seed Powder
* Indicates Certified Organic Ingredient
Servings Per Container:
Servings Size: 1 tsp (2g)
Amount Per Serving (Calories): 7
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|- Saturated Fat||0g||0%|
|- Trans Fat||0g|
|- Dietary Fiber||1.8g||7.2%|
|- Total Sugars||0.2g|
|- Includes 0mg of Added Sugar||0%|
The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
If you’re pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your doctor or healthcare professional before taking this product.
Statements have not been evaluated by the FDA
This food product is manufactured in our certified commercial kitchen, however, this product is not registered or regulated by LDH or the FDA.