Biome Beauty Adapt
Need help deciding which Biome Beauty product to get? CLICK HERE for our blog guide on which Biome Beauty is the one for you!
All about Biome Beauty Adapt:
Do you want to feed and nourish your gut microbiome?
Do you want the benefits of fermented vegetable probiotics on the go?
Do you want the amazing health benefits of fermented vegetables, but maybe you do not like fermented vegetables?
Do you want to replace your ineffective, overpriced probiotic pills with something that truly feeds your gut microbiome?
Do you want to ditch lab-grown, genetically modified probiotic pills for easy-to-use natural probiotics… from nature?
Then Biome Beauty Adapt is for you!
Biome Beauty Adapt is food for a healthy gut microbiome. It promotes overall digestive wellness, healthy skin, and a balanced gut microbiome. This mix also contains anti-inflammatory spices and adaptogens to help keep you balanced.
- 100% natural cinnamon and turmeric flavor.
- Supports a species-rich and healthy gut microbiome.
- Helps to promote healthy, regular and comfortable digestion with anti-inflammatory cinnamon, ginger, and turmeric.
- Can aid in pain relief
- Can help to relieve, heartburn, digestive upset, and digestive inflammation
- Can help balance hormones with adaptogenic ashwagandha, reishi mushrooms, and lion's mane mushrooms.
- Probiotics from naturally fermented sauerkraut that are proven to survive the digestive journey
- Microbiologist certified 15 billion CFUs per teaspoon including: L. plantarum, L.reuteri. L. rhamnosus, L. salivarius, L. paraplantarum, L. curvatus, L. delbrueckii, L. paracasei, L. hammesii, L. acidophilus, L. brevis, L. sakei
- USDA Fair-trade Organic ingredients
- Feeds beneficial gut microbes with prebiotic, fiber-rich foods
- There are 36 servings in a jar, so that’s over a month supply of real-food probiotics!
- Naturally refined sugar-free, gluten-free, dairy-free and soy-free
- Promotes healthy hair, skin, and nails
- For best effects consume with a plant and fiber-rich diet!
Biome Beauty Adapt is an extremely powerful combination of probiotics, adaptogens, anti-inflammatory spices and prebiotics. It includes 15 real-food ingredients loaded with resistant starch, fiber, vitamins, and nutrients to feed good gut bacteria and promote overall digestive wellness.
Let's talk about the star ingredients:
Reishi & Lion’s Mane Mushrooms: These adaptogenic mushrooms are great for reducing stress, promoting more consistent and better sleep, and supporting immune system function. These health-promoting mushrooms are also loaded with beta-glucan, a great prebiotic substance to feed god gut microbes.
Ashwagandha: This herb can also help to manage stress and regulate stress hormones by reducing cortisol levels and supporting immune system function. Reduced cortisol levels can help with blood sugar, blood pressure, depression and weight management.
Turmeric, Ginger & Ceylon Cinnamon: These are some of the BEST anti-inflammatory foods. Turmeric and cinnamon contain curcumin. Curcumin is a powerful anti-inflammatory compound and antioxidant that helps to ease inflammation and symptoms of inflammatory conditions. Ginger also helps with inflammation, especially in the digestive tract. The phenolic compounds in ginger root help to relieve nausea, heartburn, indigestion and menstrual pain.
Biome Beauty Adapt powder is also LOADED with probiotic bacteria from wild fermented sauerkraut. After fermenting for four weeks, we slowly dehydrate our Cultured Guru sauerkraut at a low temperature to ensure all the probiotic bacteria survive. Then we grind it into a powder and mix it with 14 other prebiotic superfoods. We’ve tested this many times and even made a video so you can see the living Lactobacillus swimming around in hydrated Biome Beauty! CLICK HERE TO WATCH.
Mix 1 teaspoon into 350ml of water, fresh-pressed juice, kombucha, room temperature tea, or a smoothie once a day for optimum results.
*Jerusalem Artichoke Powder, *Green Banana Powder, *Apple Fiber, *Pumpkin Seed Powder, *Date Powder, *Turmeric, *Ginger, Sauerkraut Powder, *Psyllium Husks, *Flaxseed Powder, *Reishi Mushroom, *Lion's Mane Mushroom, *Ashwagandha, *Chia Seed Powder, *Ceylon Cinnamon
* Indicates Certified Organic Ingredient
Servings Per Container:
Servings Size: 1 tsp (2g)
Amount Per Serving (Calories): 7
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|- Saturated Fat||0g||0%|
|- Trans Fat||0g|
|- Dietary Fiber||1.8g||7.2%|
|- Total Sugars||0.2g|
|- Includes 0mg of Added Sugar||0%|
The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Health statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. If you’re pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your doctor or healthcare professional before taking this product.