Fermented Dill Pickles | Seasonal
30% OFF SALE
- They're back and better than ever, with a new and improved recipe!
- Free Shipping
- Six 16-ounce jars
- Wild Fermented
- Microbiologist Verified 500 Billion CFUs per Jar. Including: L. plantarum, L.reuteri. L. rhamnosus, L. salivarius, L. paraplantarum, L. curvatus, L. delbrueckii, L. paracasei, L. hammesii, L. acidophilus, L. brevis, L. sakei
- Sustainably Produced and Handcrafted
- Locally Sourced Produce
- Made Exclusively With Fair-Trade Organic Spices
- Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Vegan, Raw
- NO artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
- Refrigerate Pickles upon receipt of package.
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Keto, Whole30, and Paleo friendly product!
Our wild fermented dill pickles are made with only the freshest ingredients, sourced as locally as possible. Each batch of pickles starts with fresh, crisp pickling cucumbers that are chopped and placed in an American white oak barrel with just a bit of unrefined sea salt, Fair-Trade Organic spices, and purified water. The batch then goes through bacterial succession and wild fermentation for three weeks.
Probiotic quantity and quality are tested using microscopy, biochemical testing, and metabolic testing at every stage of the fermentation process. This ensures the safety and effectiveness of the natural probiotics in every batch. Using only pickling cucumbers, salt, water, and a special blend of organic spices, these probiotic-packed pickles are great tasting and great for you. Oh, and did we mention that our fermented pickles contain 10 to 20 times more probiotics per serving than the average oral supplement!? That's a lot!