Need help deciding which Biome Beauty product to get? CLICK HERE for our blog guide on which Biome Beauty is the one for you!
All about Biome Beauty Enrich:
Do you want to feed and nourish your gut microbiome with real food?
Do you want the benefits of fermented vegetables and the probiotics in fermented vegetables on the go?
Do you want the amazing health benefits of fermented vegetables, but maybe you do not like fermented vegetables?
Do you want to replace your ineffective, overpriced probiotic supplements and pills with a real-food product that truly feeds your gut microbiome?
Do you want to ditch lab-grown, genetically modified probiotic pills and supplements for easy-to-use natural probiotics found in real food… from nature?
Then Biome Beauty Enrich is for you!
Biome Beauty is food for a healthy gut microbiome. This real-food product promotes overall digestive wellness, healthy skin, and a balanced gut microbiome.
- This is not a supplement, it's simply real, nutrient-rich food!
- 100% natural citrus flavor, from organic lemon powder
- Supports a species-rich and healthy gut microbiome
- Probiotics from naturally fermented sauerkraut that are proven to survive the digestive journey
- Microbiologist certified 50 billion CFUs per jar including: L. plantarum, L.reuteri. L. rhamnosus, L. salivarius, L. paraplantarum, L. curvatus, L. delbrueckii, L. paracasei, L. hammesii, L. acidophilus, L. brevis, L. sakei
- USDA Fair-trade Organic ingredients
- Feeds beneficial gut microbes with prebiotic, fiber-rich food.
- There are 36 servings in a jar, so that’s over a month supply of real-food probiotics!
- Promotes regular and comfortable digestion
- Naturally refined sugar-free, gluten-free, dairy-free and soy-free
- Promotes healthy hair, skin, and nails
- For best effects consume with a plant-based and fiber-rich diet!
Biome Beauty Enrich is an extremely powerful combination of probiotics and prebiotics. It includes 14 real-food ingredients loaded with resistant starch, fiber, vitamins, and nutrients to feed good gut bacteria and promote overall digestive wellness.
Here are the special ingredients in Enrich that make this blend great for overall health and wellness:
- Chlorella & Spirulina: When dried Chlorella is packed with vitamins, minerals, fiber, healthy fats and is 50%-88% protein. It’s quite the gut-healthy food. It can even help reduce the risk of anemia because it’s so rich in iron! Spirulina boasts a 60% protein content as well, so it's considered a richer source of protein than most vegetables. Spirulina is also a good source of beta-carotene, various minerals, and gamma-linolenic acid, an essential fatty acid. The fatty acids in spirulina and chlorella help your body to absorb more vitamins and minerals from all the other ingredients too.
- Moringa: I LOVE this herb. Moringa is rich in antioxidants and vitamins. My favorite thing about this herb is the little boost of energy it provides. It's a caffeine-free way to energize in the morning. And that not all! Moringa is often found in lactation teas and cookies because it can help nursing mothers produce more breast milk.
- Orange & Lemon: This is the source of the natural citrus flavor of Enrich. These ingredients also add vitamin C and help to support the immune system!
Biome Beauty Enrich powder is also LOADED with probiotic bacteria from wild fermented sauerkraut. After fermenting for four weeks, we slowly dehydrate our Cultured Guru sauerkraut at a low temperature to ensure all the probiotic bacteria survive. Then we grind it into a powder and mix it with 13 other prebiotic superfoods. We’ve tested this many times and even made a video so you can see the living Lactobacillus swimming around in hydrated Biome Beauty Enrich! CLICK HERE TO WATCH.
Mix 1 teaspoon into 350ml of water, fresh-pressed juice, kombucha, room temperature tea, or a smoothie once a day for optimum results.
*Jerusalem Artichoke Powder, *Green Banana Powder, *Apple Fiber, *Pumpkin Seed Powder, *Date Powder, *Lemon Powder, *Orange Peel Powder, Sauerkraut Powder, *Psyllium Husks, *Flaxseed Powder, *Chlorella, *Spirulina, *Moringa, *Chia Seed Powder
* Indicates Certified Organic Ingredient
Servings Per Container:
Servings Size: 1 tsp (2g)
Amount Per Serving (Calories): 7
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|- Saturated Fat||0g||0%|
|- Trans Fat||0g|
|- Dietary Fiber||1.8g||7.2%|
|- Total Sugars||0.2g|
|- Includes 0mg of Added Sugar||0%|
The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
If you’re pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your doctor or healthcare professional before taking this product.
Statements have not been evaluated by the FDA
This food product is manufactured in our certified commercial kitchen, however, this product is not registered or regulated by LDH or the FDA.